Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (ENGIY) PT Raised to EUR14.20 at Credit Suisse
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Dollar dips to four-week low as yields pull back; rouble sinks
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
Credit Suisse analyst Stefano Bezzato raised the price target on Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (OTC: ENGIY) to EUR14.20 (from EUR13.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $400 at BofA Securities, Remains Top Pick
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Buy
- Deutsche Boerse AG (DB1:GR) (DBOEY) PT Raised to EUR171 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!