Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (ERF) PT Raised to Cdn$10 at TD Securities
- Wall St weighed down by inflation jitters
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
TD Securities analyst Aaron Bilkoski raised the price target on Enerplus Corp. (ERF:CN) (NYSE: ERF) to Cdn$10.00 (from Cdn$9.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Clover Health (CLOV) to Neutral, Following Earnings
- SmartCenters REIT (SRU-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$33 at Canaccord Genuity
- Canadian Apartment Properties REIT (CAR-U:CN) (CDPYF) PT Raised to Cdn$62.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!