Enel SpA (ENEL:IM) (ENLAY) PT Raised to EUR10.85 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St gains as economic data allays growth concerns
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Goldman Sachs analyst Alberto Gandolfi raised the price target on Enel SpA (ENEL:IM) (OTC: ENLAY) to EUR10.85 (from EUR10.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Big Lots (BIG) PT Lowered to $7 at JPMorgan
- Morgan Stanley Assumes China Jinmao Holdings Group Limited (817:HK) (CJNHF) at Overweight
- Alibaba (9988:HK) (BABA) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Bernstein
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!