Enel SpA (ENEL:IM) (ENLAY) PT Lowered to EUR12 at Goldman Sachs
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Goldman Sachs analyst Alberto Gandolfi lowered the price target on Enel SpA (ENEL:IM) (OTC: ENLAY) to EUR12.00 (from EUR12.50) while maintaining a Conviction Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Post AG (DPW:GR) (DPSGY) PT Raised to EUR62 at Deutsche Bank
- VAT Group AG (VACN:SW) PT Raised to CHF280 at Deutsche Bank
- BE Semiconductor (BESI:NA) (BESIY) PT Raised to EUR72 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!