Endo (ENDP), Abbott (ABT), Shire (SHPG), Valeant (VRX) See Short Internet Rise in Specialty Pharma
- Wall Street ends rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Guggenheim analyst Louise Chen provided an update on the latest short interest data for the Specialty Pharmaceuticals sector (5/31/2016). The analyst highlighted that the largest increase in short interest is Endo (NASDAQ: ENDP) at +42.3%. The company with the largest decrease in short interest is Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) at -48.7%.
Other notables included:
- Abbott (NYSE: ABT) short interest increased 32.9% to 53,542,364 shares
- Shire (NASDAQ: SHPG) short interest increased 26.6% to 24,895,266 shares
- Pernix (NYSE: PTX) short interest increased 26.6% to 8,738,958 shares.
- Horizon Pharma (NASDAQ: HZNP) short interest increased 11.1% to 17,330,293 shares.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) short interest increased 8.3% to 26,259,693 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Downgrades Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to Hold
- FIGS (FIGS) Announces 8.82M Share Secondary Offering
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Starts eFFECTOR Therapeutics, Inc. (EFTR) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Short Sales
Related EntitiesLouise Chen, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!