Endeavour Silver Corp (EDR:CN) (EXK) PT Lowered to Cdn$5.75 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
BMO Capital analyst Ryan Thompson lowered the price target on Endeavour Silver Corp (EDR:CN) (NYSE: EXK) to Cdn$5.75 (from Cdn$6.25) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades j2 Global Communications (JCOM) to Neutral
- IAMGOLD Corp (IMG:CN) (IAG) PT Lowered to Cdn$7.25 at Stifel Canada
- Dundee Precious Metals (DPM:CN) (DPMLF) PT Raised to Cdn$13.25 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!