Encompass Health's (EHC) Jet Spotted for Second Time in Ocean State Amid Ongoing Strategic Review
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Encompass Health Corporation (NYSE: EHC) corporate jet was back in Providence, Rhode Island on Sunday, according to Gordon Haskett analyst Don Bilson. This is interesting because Encompass Health is looking to sell its home health and hospice business and CVS (NYSE: CVS) is headquartered in Providence.
"Our jet tracking data had never picked up an EHC flight to Providence before April 5 and it has now been there twice in two weeks," Bilson notes.
He wouldn't be shocked to see CVS acquire all of Encompass Health, not just the home health and hospice business.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mortgage lending startup Better to go public via a merger with SPAC Aurora Acquisition Corp. (AURC) - WSJ
- Marriott International (MAR) PT Raised to $140 at Stifel Following Earnings
- Autonomous Truck startup Plus to Become Publicly Listed Through Combination with SPAC Hennessy Capital Investment Corp. V (HCIC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Rumors
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!