Enagas SA (ENG:SM) (ENGGY) PT Lowered to EUR16 at Deutsche Bank
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Deutsche Bank analyst James Brand lowered the price target on Enagas SA (ENG:SM) (OTC: ENGGY) to EUR16.00 (from EUR16.50) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Surya Citra Media Tbk (SCMA:IJ) PT Lowered to IDR2,270 at JPMorgan
- Kosmos Energy (KOS:LN) (KOS) PT Raised to EUR3.33 at Jefferies
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$555 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!