EnQuest Plc. (ENQ:LN) (ENQUF) PT Raised to GBP0.28 at Jefferies
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Jefferies analyst Mark Wilson raised the price target on EnQuest Plc. (ENQ:LN) (OTC: ENQUF) to GBP0.28 (from GBP0.21) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at TD Securities
- Western Forest Products (WEF:CN) (WFSTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3 at TD Securities
- Indra Sistemas SA (IDR:SM) (ISMAY) PT Raised to EUR8 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!