Empire Co Ltd. (EMP/A:CN) (EMLAF) PT Raised to Cdn$48 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Scotiabank analyst Patricia Baker raised the price target on Empire Co Ltd. (EMP/A:CN) (OTC: EMLAF) to Cdn$48.00 (from Cdn$45.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICC Property & Casualty Co Ltd (2328:HK) (PPCCY) PT Raised to HK$7.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) PT Lowered to Cdn$143 at Scotiabank
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) PT Raised to $204 as Goldman Sachs Sees S&P Discount Unwarranted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!