Empire Co Ltd. (EMP/A:CN) (EMLAF) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at CIBC
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
CIBC analyst Mark Petrie raised the price target on Empire Co Ltd. (EMP/A:CN) (OTC: EMLAF) to Cdn$45.00 (from Cdn$43.00) while maintaining a Outperformer rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Booking Holdings (BKNG) to Buy 'as Travel Rebounds in 2H21'
- Cascades Inc. (CAS:CN) (CADNF) PT Lowered to Cdn$18 at CIBC
- Hardwoods Distribution (HDI:CN) (HDIUF) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!