Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) PT Raised to $130 at Cantor Fitzgerald Following EPS
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brandon Folkes raised the price target on Emergent BioSolutions (NYSE: EBS) to $130.00 (from $110.00) while maintaining an Overweight rating.
The analyst commented, "Post 4Q20, we reiterate our Overweight rating and raise our 12-month price target to $130, from $110. EBS continues to be the leader in the public health-threat medical countermeasures field, which we believe has come under renewed interest post the outbreak of COVID-19.
Our price target increase is driven by increasing visibility around the company's CDMO business. It looks increasingly likely that COVID vaccinations may be an annual occurrence, but even if they are not, we believe EBS's partner JNJ's (OW, covered by Louise Chen) vaccine has perfect characteristics to potentially make the product the most desirable vaccine in countries which have a less sophisticated supply chain than the U.S. Further, we believe the value of EBS's COVID-HIG is not reflected at all in the stock, and could provide additional upside in the coming months."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Southwest (LUV) to Neutral
- LafargeHolcim Ltd (LHW:SW) (HCMLY) PT Raised to CHF60 at Goldman Sachs
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF321 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Louise Chen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!