Emera Inc. (EMA:CN) (EMRAF) PT Lowered to Cdn$60 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
BMO Capital analyst Ben Pham lowered the price target on Emera Inc. (EMA:CN) (OTC: EMRAF) to Cdn$60.00 (from Cdn$61.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) PT Raised to INR630 at HSBC
- Lam Research (LRCX) PT Raised to $700 at Cowen, Best Set-Up Into EPS
- Macquarie Upgrades Bangkok Dusit (BDMS:TB) (BDULF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!