ElringKlinger AG (ZIL2:GR) (ELLRY) PT Lowered to EUR10 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
Deutsche Bank analyst Christoph Laskawi lowered the price target on ElringKlinger AG (ZIL2:GR) (OTC: ELLRY) to EUR10.00 (from EUR11.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$152 at National Bank Financial
- Aviva PLC (AV:LN) (AVVIY) PT Raised to GBP5 at Credit Suisse
- Tharisa Plc (THS:LN) PT Lowered to GBP2.50 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!