Elisa Oyj (ELISA:FH) (ELMUY) PT Raised to EUR44 at HSBC
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
HSBC analyst Adam Fox-Rumley raised the price target on Elisa Oyj (ELISA:FH) (OTC: ELMUY) to EUR44.00 (from EUR42.50) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan Aviation Electronics Industry, Limited (6807:JP) (JPAVF) PT Raised to JPY2,500 at Morgan Stanley
- ITM Power PLC (ITM:LN) PT Lowered to GBP6 at Barclays
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR35.70 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!