Elisa Oyj (ELISA:FH) (ELMUY) PT Raised to EUR41 at Barclays
- Wall St bounces back on boost from banks, industrials
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Barclays analyst Simon Coles raised the price target on Elisa Oyj (ELISA:FH) (OTC: ELMUY) to EUR41.00 (from EUR38.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vale S.A. (VALE3:BZ) (VALE) PT Raised to R$176 at JPMorgan
- Yuanta Financial Holding Co Ltd (2885:TT) PT Raised to NT$29.30 at Credit Suisse
- Fujitsu Limited (6702:JP) (FJTSY) PT Raised to JPY27,500 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!