Elisa Oyj (ELISA:FH) (ELMUY) PT Lowered to EUR53 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Morgan Stanley analyst Terence Tsui lowered the price target on Elisa Oyj (ELISA:FH) (OTC: ELMUY) to EUR53.00 (from EUR56.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- T&D Holdings Inc (8795:JP) (TDHOY) PT Raised to JPY1,580 at Morgan Stanley
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR35.70 at Credit Suisse
- Chr Hansen Holding A/S (CHR:DC) (CHYHY) PT Raised to DKK490 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!