Elior Group SA (ELIOR:FP) PT Raised to EUR4.50 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Credit Suisse analyst Leo Carrington raised the price target on Elior Group SA (ELIOR:FP) to EUR4.50 (from EUR4.10) while maintaining a Underperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Helloworld Travel Ltd (HLO:AU) PT Lowered to AUD2.20 at JPMorgan
- Getinge AB (GETIB:SS) (GNGBY) PT Raised to SEK310 at Berenberg
- China Everbright Bank Co Ltd. (B-Shares) (257:HK) (CHFFY) PT Raised to HK$4.70 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!