Element Fleet Management Corp. (EFN:CN) (ELEEF) PT Lowered to Cdn$15 at Scotiabank
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Scotiabank analyst Phil Hardie lowered the price target on Element Fleet Management Corp. (EFN:CN) (OTC: ELEEF) to Cdn$15.00 (from Cdn$16.00) while maintaining a Sector Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- Lundin Energy AB (LUNE:SS) (LNEGY) PT Lowered to SEK261 at Deutsche Bank
- Rio Tinto Plc. (RIO:LN) (RIO) PT Lowered to GBP60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!