Electricite de France SA (EDF:FP) (ECIFY) PT Lowered to EUR14 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street stumbles on rising Treasury yields, inflation worries
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Q1 Guidance Misses
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
JPMorgan analyst Vincent Ayral lowered the price target on Electricite de France SA (EDF:FP) (OTC: ECIFY) to EUR14.00 (from EUR16.50) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Winbond Electronics Corp (2344:TT) PT Lowered to NT$38 at JPMorgan
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR10.70 at Goldman Sachs
- Johnson Matthey Plc. (JMAT:LN) (JMPLY) PT Lowered to GBP37 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!