Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Raised to INR3,729 at Morgan Stanley
- Shares drop for third day, yields soar as markets brace for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Morgan Stanley analyst Binay Singh raised the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR3,729.00 (from INR2,560.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget SCA (SCAB:SS) (SVCBF) PT Lowered to SEK124 at UBS
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR17.50 at UBS
- NAVER Corp. (035420:KS) PT Lowered to KRW480,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!