Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Raised to INR3,274 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Goldman Sachs analyst Pramod Kumar raised the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR3,274.00 (from INR2,737.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Goldman Sachs
- Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFY) PT Raised to GBP5.10 at UBS
- AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Raised to DKK23,500 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!