Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Raised to INR3,094 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall St rallies as data, RBA move lifts hope of Fed easing
- Twitter (TWTR) Jumps On Reports Musk Will Go-Ahead with Deal at Original Price
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- Why is Credit Suisse in Trouble? All You Need to Know
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
Nomura/Instinet analyst Kapil Singh raised the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR3,094.00 (from INR2,744.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OMV AG (OMV:AV) (OMVKY) PT Raised to EUR65 at Goldman Sachs
- Aker BP (AKERBP:NO) (DETNF) PT Raised to NOK440 at Goldman Sachs
- Definity Financial Corp (DFY:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$39 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!