Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Raised to INR2,971 at Goldman Sachs
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Goldman Sachs analyst Pramod Kumar raised the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR2,971.00 (from INR2,964.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc. (RR/:LN) (RYCEY) PT Raised to GBP1.34 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Resona Holdings, Inc (8308:JP) (RSNHF) to Overweight
- Gree Electric Appliances Inc of Zhuhai (000651:CH) PT Lowered to RMB49 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!