Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Raised to INR2,600 at CLSA
- Wall Street falls as surging bond yields hammer tech shares
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent tops $80 a barrel on tighter supplies
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
CLSA analyst Amyn Pirani raised the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR2,600.00 (from INR2,450.00) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yangarra Resources (YGR:CN) (YGRAF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at National Bank Financial
- PrairieSky Royalty Ltd (PSK:CN) (PREKF) PT Raised to Cdn$20 at National Bank Financial
- Whitecap Resources Inc. (WCP:CN) (SPGYF) PT Raised to Cdn$11 at National Bank Financial
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!