Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Raised to INR2,310 at Elara Securities India
- Wall St rises on strong earnings, chipmakers fall after Intel outlook
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Elara Securities India analyst Jay Kale raised the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR2,310.00 (from INR2,273.00) while maintaining a Sell (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN:LN) PT Raised to GBP3.40 at HSBC
- Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) PT Raised to GBP94 at HSBC
- Towngas China Co Ltd. (1083:HK) (TGASF) PT Raised to HK$6.70 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!