Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Raised to INR2,255 at CLSA
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
CLSA analyst Amyn Pirani raised the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR2,255.00 (from INR2,000.00) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Goldman Sachs
- Societe Generale SA (GLE:FP) (SCGLY) PT Raised to EUR32 at Goldman Sachs
- TeamViewer (TMV:GR) (TMVWY) PT Lowered to EUR14.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!