Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Raised to INR2,230 at Investec
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Investec analyst Aditya Jhawar raised the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR2,230.00 (from INR2,070.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stabilus SA (STM:GR) PT Raised to EUR72 at JPMorgan
- FDM Group Holdings Plc. (FDM:LN) PT Raised to GBP11.90 at Barclays
- CaixaBank SA (CABK:SM) (CAIXY) PT Raised to EUR3.40 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!