Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Raised to INR2,230 at Investec
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Investec analyst Aditya Jhawar raised the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR2,230.00 (from INR2,070.00) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Equalweight
- MonotaRO Co Ltd (3064:JP) PT Lowered to JPY2,200 at Morgan Stanley
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Okta, Inc (OKTA) to Overweight (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!