Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Lowered to INR3,198 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Morgan Stanley analyst Binay Singh lowered the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR3,198.00 (from INR3,279.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guangzhou Shangpin Home Collection (300616:CH) PT Lowered to RMB35 at Goldman Sachs
- Havells India (HAVL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,500 at JPMorgan
- Millicom International Cellular SA (MIC:SS) (TIGO) PT Lowered to SEK350 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!