Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Lowered to INR3,145 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record highs on megacaps, earnings strength
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Morgan Stanley analyst Binay Singh lowered the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR3,145.00 (from INR3,198.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) PT Lowered to AUD2.45 at Morgan Stanley
- Computershare Limited (CPU:AU) (CMSQY) PT Raised to AUD17.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Kuaishou Technology (1024:HK) PT Lowered to HK$120 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!