Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,762 at Nomura/Instinet
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Nomura/Instinet analyst Kapil Singh lowered the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR2,762.00 (from INR2,767.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uni-President China Holdings Ltd. (220:HK) (UNPSF) PT Lowered to HK$8.80 at Morgan Stanley
- Freenet AG (FNTN:GR) (FRTAF) PT Lowered to EUR23.30 at HSBC
- ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (ASRRF) PT Raised to EUR45 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!