Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,762 at Nomura/Instinet
- Shares drop for third day, yields soar as markets brace for rate hikes
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to Pay $18 Million to Settle Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Claims
- General Electric (GE) Price Target Raised at Cowen Ahead of Q3 Print
Nomura/Instinet analyst Kapil Singh lowered the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR2,762.00 (from INR2,767.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Wells Fargo (WFC) to Equalweight
- British American Tobacco (BATS:LN) (BTI) PT Lowered to GBP35 at UBS
- Alfa Laval AB (ALFA:SS) (ALFVY) PT Raised to SEK312 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!