Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,630 at IDBI Capital
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
IDBI Capital analyst Sonaal Sharma lowered the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR2,630.00 (from INR2,650.00) while maintaining a Hold (3) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shimamura Co Ltd (8227:JP) PT Raised to JPY11,200 at Morgan Stanley
- Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. (GCPL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,130 at JPMorgan
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) PT Lowered to AUD8 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!