Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) PT Lowered to INR2,630 at IDBI Capital
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
IDBI Capital analyst Sonaal Sharma lowered the price target on Eicher Motors (EIM:IN) to INR2,630.00 (from INR2,650.00) while maintaining a Hold (3) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) PT Raised to EUR309 at RBC Capital
- Bucher Industries AG (BUCN:SW) (BCHHF) PT Raised to CHF520 at RBC Capital
- Mahanagar Gas Limited (MAHGL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,680 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!