Edwards Lifesciences (EW) PT Raised to $125 at Cowen Following Intraquarter Checks
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Joshua Jennings raised the price target on Edwards Lifesciences (NYSE: EW) to $125.00 (from $100.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating following intraquarter checks.
The analyst commented, "Intraquarter checks have increased our confidence in the TAVR market’s recovery pace and driven our view that EW’s 2Q set up is highly favorable. Positive investor sentiment has increased in stride with 2Q expectations. We believe EW will deliver a 2Q beat and positively revise guidance, which should be good enough to sustain recent momentum in EW shares. Reiterate Outperform. PT moves to $125."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) to Neutral
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.60 at Deutsche Bank
- EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP7.50 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!