Edenred (EDEN:FP) (EDNMY) PT Raised to EUR49 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Morgan Stanley analyst Ed Young raised the price target on Edenred (EDEN:FP) (OTC: EDNMY) to EUR49.00 (from EUR48.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BBL) PT Lowered to GBP22 at Deutsche Bank
- Anglo American Plc. (AAL:LN) (NGLOY) PT Lowered to GBP36 at Deutsche Bank
- Norsk Hydro SA (NHY:NO) (NHYDY) PT Raised to NOK75 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!