EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (ESYJY) PT Lowered to GBP10.25 at UBS
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct, 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
UBS analyst Jarrod Castle lowered the price target on EasyJet Plc. (EZJ:LN) (OTC: ESYJY) to GBP10.25 (from GBP11.25) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc (ADR) (8306:JP) (MUFG) PT Raised to JPY930 at JPMorgan
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:CN) (ACB) PT Lowered to Cdn$6.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Technogym SpA (TGYM:IM) (TCCHF) PT Raised to EUR10.70 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!