ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (ESRCF) PT Raised to HK$29.20 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Morgan Stanley analyst Wilson Ng raised the price target on ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (OTC: ESRCF) to HK$29.20 (from HK$28.60) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at TD Securities
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- Indra Sistemas SA (IDR:SM) (ISMAY) PT Raised to EUR8 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!