ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (XNGSY) PT Raised to HK$145.50 at CLSA
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
CLSA analyst Shantnu Phutela raised the price target on ENN Energy Holdings Limited (2688:HK) (OTC: XNGSY) to HK$145.50 (from HK$135.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at Scotiabank
- Monster Beverage (MNST) PT Raised to $110 at Stifel
- JD Sports Fashion plc (JD:LN) (JDDSF) PT Raised to GBP p 1,120 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!