EML Payments Ltd (EML:AU) (EMCHF) PT Raised to AUD6.75 at RBC Capital
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
RBC Capital analyst Garry Sherriff raised the price target on EML Payments Ltd (EML:AU) (OTC: EMCHF) to AUD6.75 (from AUD5.80) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Federated Hermes Inc. (FHI) to Underweight
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Upgrades Sempra Energy (SRE) to Buy
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR116 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!