EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP:GR) PT Raised to EUR6.60 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Goldman Sachs analyst Manuel Losa raised the price target on EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP:GR) to EUR6.60 (from EUR6.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (WPL:AU) (WOPEY) PT Lowered to AUD32.31 at CLSA
- IPCA Laboratories (IPCA:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,050 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!