EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP:GR) PT Lowered to EUR5.55 at JPMorgan
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
JPMorgan analyst Fernando Abdalla lowered the price target on EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP:GR) to EUR5.55 (from EUR5.85) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP:GR) PT Raised to EUR5.40 at UBS
- Evonik Industries AG (EVK:GR) (EVKIF) PT Raised to EUR25 at UBS
- Covestro AG (1COV:GR) (COVTY) PT Raised to EUR51 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!