EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP:GR) PT Lowered to EUR5.50 at JPMorgan
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
JPMorgan analyst Javier Garrido lowered the price target on EDP - Energias de Portugal SA (EDP:GR) to EUR5.50 (from EUR5.55) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Raised to INR450 at CLSA Following Q4 Earnings
- La Francaise des Jeux SAEM (FDJ:FP) PT Raised to EUR47.80 at Societe Generale
- Salzgitter AG (SZG:GR) (SZGPY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!