E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Raised to EUR12.80 at HSBC
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
HSBC analyst Adam Dickens raised the price target on E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (OTC: EONGY) to EUR12.80 (from EUR11.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baloise Holding AG (BALN:SW) (BLHEF) PT Lowered to CHF161.50 at Berenberg
- Kone OYJ (KNEBV:FH) (KNYJY) PT Lowered to EUR74 at Berenberg
- Peyto Exploration & Development Corp. (PEY:CN) (PEYUF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!