E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Raised to EUR10.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Goldman Sachs analyst Alberto Gandolfi raised the price target on E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (OTC: EONGY) to EUR10.50 (from EUR9.90) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF321 at Goldman Sachs
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD4.40 at Credit Suisse
- Toho Co Ltd. (9602:JP) (TKCOF) PT Raised to JPY5,650 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!