E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) PT Lowered to EUR11.40 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
HSBC analyst Adam Dickens lowered the price target on E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (OTC: EONGY) to EUR11.40 (from EUR11.70) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hua Hong Semiconductor Ltd (1347:HK) PT Raised to HK$51 at Credit Suisse
- United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) PT Raised to TWD67 at Credit Suisse
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,580 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!