Dundee Precious Metals (DPM:CN) (DPMLF) PT Lowered to Cdn$10.75 at Canaccord Genuity
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Canaccord Genuity analyst Dalton Baretto lowered the price target on Dundee Precious Metals (DPM:CN) (OTC: DPMLF) to Cdn$10.75 (from Cdn$11.25) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SLM Solutions Group AG (AM3D:GR) (SLGRF) PT Raised to EUR30 at Deutsche Bank
- Natwest Group PLC (NWG:LN) (NWG) PT Raised to GBP2.58 at Jefferies
- T&D Holdings Inc (8795:JP) (TDHOY) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!