Duerr AG (DUE:GR) (DURYY) PT Lowered to EUR32 at Goldman Sachs
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Goldman Sachs analyst William Turner lowered the price target on Duerr AG (DUE:GR) (OTC: DURYY) to EUR32.00 (from EUR33.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- Rexel SA (RXL:FP) (RXLSF) PT Raised to EUR20 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Skechers USA (SKX) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!