DuPont (DD) PT Trimmed to $80 at Cowen; Named Best 2020 Idea
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Charles Neivert lowered the price target on DuPont (NYSE: DD) to $80.00 (from $83.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating. The analyst named the stock a Best Idea for 2020.
The analyst commented, "DD is our top pick and Best Idea for 2020. DD is executing on its plan to drive higher ROIC through increased discipline and focus on core businesses. The company has levers to expand margin and increase shareholder return by divesting non-core as well as additional core business. Attractive relative valuation also supports our Outperform. Lower PT to $80 implying 12x FY20E EV/EBITDA."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loblaw Companies Ltd. (L:CN) (LBLCF) PT Raised to Cdn$91 at National Bank Financial
- Trican Well Service Ltd. (TCW:CN) (TOLWF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at National Bank Financial
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Lowered to INR18,500 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!