DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) Overtakes FanDuel as top US Sportsbook - Loop Capital
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Loop Capital analyst Daniel Adam reiterated a Buy rating and $105.00 price target on DraftKings Inc. (NASDAQ: DKNG) noting that the company has recently overtaken FanDuel as the top U.S. sportsbook app according to the latest rankings on Apple’s App Store.
The analyst stated "Recent market share gains are further supported by the latest monthly revenue/handle data reported by various state gaming commissions, and our analysis suggests another “beat and raise” quarter for our top pick. Implied upside to our Street-high $105 PT for DKNG is nearly 80% vs. last close."
Shares of DraftKings Inc. closed at $60.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Lowered to $27 at Deutsche Bank, Expects Raise to 2022 Net Revenue Guidance
- DraftKings Inc. (DKNG) PT Lowered to $30 at Truist Securities
- Feng Tay Enterprises (9910:TT) PT Raised to NT$270 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!