Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (DRRD:IN) (RDY) PT Lowered to INR5,700 at Citi
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Citi analyst Vivek Agrawal lowered the price target on Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (DRRD:IN) (NYSE: RDY) to INR5,700.00 (from INR6,060.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHY) PT Lowered to HK$11 at CLSA
- Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) PT Raised to AUD16.98 at CLSA
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Raised to Cdn$32 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!