Dorel Industries Inc. (DII/B:CN) (DIIBF) PT Raised to Cdn$15.50 at TD Securities
- Global shares near record on U.S. infrastructure bill
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 43c
- Banks clear Fed stress test; paving way to boost buybacks, dividends
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Didi IPO Pricing: Seeking to Raise $4 Billion at Valuation of $62 Billion to $67 Billion, Books Already Fully Covered on First Day
TD Securities analyst Derek Lessard raised the price target on Dorel Industries Inc. (DII/B:CN) (OTC: DIIBF) to Cdn$15.50 (from Cdn$14.50) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) PT Raised to HK$57.40 at Deutsche Bank
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Europcar Mobility Group (EUCAR:FP) to Buy
- Hannover Rueck SE (HNR1:GR) (HVRRF) PT Raised to EUR190 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!